- Join us
- TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
- FOCUS AREAS
What is Green Corner?
The content of the Green corner stems from the partners of GRIN-CH - Green IT node - project that aims at identifying competences and skills for Green Jobs and mapping them with EQF/eCF in accordance with market needs.
While Green and IT are described as two of the three areas with the biggest job potential in the future, e-Jobs is developping a Green Corner to concentrate information about Green IT jobs.
Interesting Links & Initiatives
- European Commission - ICT for Sustainable Growth
- ENERMAT (ENERgy MATerials)
- Green Bridges from grey to greening jobs: moving from the EQF & ECVET principles to exloit new employment opportunities
- Carbon Trust, accelerate the move to a low carbon economy.
- Greenpeace, independant organisation that protects and conserves environnement
- Gesi, a sustainable world through responsible, ICT-enabled transformation
- Datacenter Dynamics, green datacenters
- The Green Grid, improve the resource efficiency of information technology and data centers
- Vertatique, upcoming Green ICT conferences and workshops around the world
- TCO Certified, the sustainability certification for IT products
- Green IT Review, report, comment & analyse what’s going on in green IT