- Join us
- TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
- FOCUS AREAS
Make Vocational Education Training (VET) more transparent and comparable at European level.
- By identifying the necessary competences to specific Job Role Profiles, based on a transparent and consistent methodology, which makes use of European frameworks, e.g. the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and the European e-Competence Framework (e-CF);
- By issuing Training Guidelines for Vocational Education Training Providers, employers and employees.
Improve the quality of VET in the field of e-Jobs
- By distinguishing training organisations proposing trainings corresponding to market needs, through the attribution of the e-Jobs Observatory Label of Excellence;
- By certifying training curricula that are in accordance with labour market-oriented Role Profiles, through the attribution of the e-Jobs Observatory Seal of market Compliance and Certificate.
Boost the competitiveness of the European industry
- By providing you the tools (e-jobs Role Profiles, e-jobs Training Guidelines) that will guide you hire specialised and highly qualified employees that have the capacity to increase your revenue and make your business a successful one.
Optimize the assessement procedure of your employees and choose the adequate training that will foster their competences